We will support your transition from a community focused on professional development to professional learning community, from information learning to transformational learning.
In becoming a dynamic, learning focused organisation in which all members are provided with every opportunity to evolve each day to realize their full potential, we can we can help:
- Restructuring from formal hierarchy into informal learning-focused relationships;
- Developing the awareness for compassionate conversations, the skills for effective dialogue and the discernment to effectively balance dialogue and discussion;
- Fostering the high levels of trust and psychological safety essential for effective high-challenge learning, and help you identify and remove the behaviors and practices which are blocking this;
- Establishing leaders as lead learners and facilitators of your community learning culture;
- Adding value to the attributes and skills of effective learning and collaboration;
- Establishing internal evidence generation and evidence engagement, including research generation and research centres;
- Establishing external research engagement and innovation partnerships;
- Embedding approaches and techniques for monitoring and nurturing the learning community and the individuals within it.